This needs more notes.
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
I tried to scroll past it. I honestly tried
i hate everything
Can anybody explain this shit to me?
That is a blank piece of sheet music. Musical notes are used to write music. Those notes are absent from the sheet music, and so for it to be music it needs…..notes.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
I open my eyes
steve dressing up as different steves every halloween though and one year he dresses up as steve irwin complete with khaki shorts and a really impressive australian accent walking around talking about his teammates like they’re wildlife
#ohhhh my god tho#look there mate thats a wild black widow! better not get too close or shelll zzzzzap#ow what the hell natasha its just halloween#you got too close to the wild black widow steve you should heed your own advice#sam and clint acting like birds and being fucking obnoxious#tony just fucking bursts into laughter and steve talks over him#bruce gives him the evil eye and steve skips him#buckys tho#alright we have to be very queit to get close to this next one hes named bucky and hes the one and only winter soldier#if were very quiet we can get verrry close and he might let us pet him#bucky sighs and shakes his head but lets steve act like a doofus bc what are best friends for#this got away from me#steve (x)
The more I think about it, the more I would pick my apocalypse survival team to be nothing more than 1980s-1990s PBS hosts. (You know—assuming they were alive or resurrected at the time.)
So many apocalyptic shows/games are about people sitting around and squabbling over…
Remember to have a Super Breakfast!
WHY IS THAT NOT A REAL CEREAL WHY
“Just so everyone is aware, there is a bunch of misleading info being spread around re: ALS research - the “27%” figure is based on previous years’ annual funding; furthermore, the remainder goes to improving the quality of life of those suffering from ALS. Given that the annual funding is approximately 16M, that’s just over 4M spent on decreasing their suffering. It isn’t greed, it’s a lack of money.”
Shut up already.
And the next time you start to complain about a charity either a) working on multiple fronts (because that’s what ALSA does—both seeking a cure and helping people suffering now) or b) daring to have administration expenses—let’s see how long you can last, much less tackle a cause, without printer paper and an internet connection.
As someone who has watched a family member die from a neuro-degenerative disease; funding to develop better wheelchairs and bedsore creams is *just* as important as funding research to cure the disease itself…
A friend of mine posted an update from one of HER friends to FB earlier. Her dad has ALS. The ALS foundation came out to see if they could put in a ramp for his wheelchair, but they couldn’t afford it because of the kind of ramp he needed for the kind of house they had.
This week they called back and said hey, the thing is, we suddenly have a bunch of money, so we’re coming out to build that ramp. And they did. She posted pics.
So if you feel like bitching about the ice bucket challenge…reconsider.